Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Cpma

Unhappy
    Medical Coding Books
    I have heard that letters with the pass percentages were mailed out and we have never gotten one (we tested 12/5). The only notice of passing we have is what is posted here on the website. We have inquired at least three times and each time we have been told they were just mailed. I asked yesterday if they could just please fax or e-mail the letter, but yet again, we haven't gotten anything...
    Brenda Edwards, CPC, CDEO, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMC, CRC
    AAPC Fellow
    AAPC ICD-10-CM/PCS Training Expert

Kindness is contagious-PASS IT ON!

I got an email back in Jan, I think the 2nd week, with that info. I didn't realize they would send us a letter on that as well. The only thing I ever got on my CEMC was the certificate so that is what I was expecting on my CPMA as well. Don't remember what they mailed for my CPC, might have only been the certificate as well.

Laura, CPC, CPMA, CEMC

3. Default
    Just called AAPC and certificates were mailed out first of January. She confirmed correct address. I told her many people haven't received their certificate. So if you haven't received it you may need to call. She is having mine reprinted and should expect it in 5 - 7 days.
    Wendy P. Wright, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CHC
    Compliance Coordinator
    CaroMont Health

I did the same and received it in 3 days.
    Lisa Bledsoe, CPC, CPMA

I'm studying to take this exam. Would anyone be willing to share their auditor tools? or recommend any auditor tools that they felt helped them? thanks!

6. Default
    There have been alot of questions on the CPMA exam. The NAMAS group said this is specifically physician based. Not the regular hospital certified medical auditor. Doctors Management said to please call them if questions

7. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrjjj View Post
    I'm studying to take this exam. Would anyone be willing to share their auditor tools? or recommend any auditor tools that they felt helped them? thanks!
    If you are familiar with auditing study more Compliance guidelines, for example HIPAA and the US Sentencing guidelines Chapter 8. Also study JACHO, CERT, RAC and MUE.
    Wendy P. Wright, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CHC
    Compliance Coordinator
    CaroMont Health

thank you for recommendation!

Default Still haven't received anything...
    Just called AAPC again, she said they show they have mailed it again this past Friday.

This is crazy.

Laura, CPC, CPMA, CEMC

I never have received the original one they mailed out. I had the "reprinted" one sent to my home address. It did not have a letter or anything included with it, which I assume was with the original now in some unknown location
    Lisa Bledsoe, CPC, CPMA