I'm taking the exam on Monday but feel like I'm still going in blind. It will be interesting to see what the study guide looks like when it comes out. The only problem I have with it is that we are only allowed updates to coding guidelines and our CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS books.
If I were doing an audit, I would have access to all of these websites they sent us to study too. There is no way to memorize all of the information.
Anyway, I figure take it this time to see what it's like and hope for the best.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join