That sucks Rebecca. I'm scheduled to take mine tomorrow, so far they haven't cancelled it. Of course I'm in Michigan, bad weather is the only kind we have this time of year! Hopefully they will let you take it at a later date since it was due to circumstances beyond control.
I will say I am really nervous about taking this one. I've never failed a test before and I don't want to start now but I can guarantee I won't pass if I don't take it so I'm going to do my best.
Laura, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join