I'm so delighted to find this thread regarding the CPMA Beta Exam! Knowing I am not alone in my excruciating wait for my Exam results from 12/05/09 is great!
I studied the thousands of pages of links they sent us on compliance issues but apparently did not study the specific stuff they asked on the exam so I did a lot of guessing. Luckily, some of seemed to be common sense. I totally suggest they rename this from the Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) to the Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO) )
Does anyone know the score needed to pass? Is it 70% or 80%? I am not having any luck finding that information.
Thank you; have a Merry Christmas!
Susan R, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join