I unfortunately do not have any answers to your specific questions, but I spoke with NAMAS last week about the same credentials. they said that if I took the exam this year (2009), I would be grandfathered in to the AAPC's recognition for 2010 and going forward.
My question is, what was your opinion of the NAMAS test vs. an AAPC certification test? i am wondering if I shoudld try to fit it in in the next month and a half.
thanks! Janene, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join