Im working for NP's , i have a doubt in modifier.. If a patient is visiting two times on same day to different NP for two different reason means which modifier is suitable to bill both? i tried to bill it with 27 for one visit but medicare denies it.If it is same NP means we can use 25, please tell me what modifier for two unrelated visits on same day to two different NP's?
Please help me to sort out this problem...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join