CPT 2010 Help

Default CPT 2010 Help
    Medical Coding Books
    Can anyone provide information or link where I could get a list of the 2010 New, Revised & Deleted CPT Codes and their descriptions. We are trying to get fees setup for the new codes prior to their use and I haven't received my new book yet.

Any help is much appreciated,
    Tyra.Faircloth@utmg.org

Try the AMA, AHIMA or CMS websites. One of them must have it listed somewhere

Default 2010 CPT Help :(
    I have tried AMA, AHIMA, CMS and a few other websites and can not find a list. AMA lists the new vaccines codes and Level II CPTs but not a complete list of Level I CPTs. CMS has HCPCS and ICD-9s. Most other sites either have nothing or have manuals for sale. I have already purchased 3 manuals for my department they just haven't arrived and the bosses are hounding me for the information so that fees can be established.

TDF

The AMA holds on to this until after their big symposium or whatever to introduce the entire list, then there will be a posting where we can all look it up. Very frustrating I know. Have them send you to the AMA deal if they want it sooner.

Debra A. Mitchell, MSPH, CPC-H

Here is the link to the new 2010 ICD-9 and CPT codes that are new, revised or deleted.

http://www.cms.hhs.gov/ICD9ProviderD....asp#TopOfPage

Hope this helps!

that link will get you the ICD-9 dx and procedure codes updated Oct 1 2009 not the CPT codes for January 1 2010.

Debra A. Mitchell, MSPH, CPC-H

7. Default
    I just finished writing a summary of all the changes for CPT 2010. Feel free to email me for a copy. cmbenjamin@bellsouth.net

Default 2010 CPT Help
    Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
    TDFaircloth