1. Suprapatellar pouch & Patellofemoral joint: This includes the patella, patellofemoral joint, the trochlear notch of the femur, and synovial plicae
2. Medial Compartment: This includes the medial femoral condyle, the medial tibia plateau, and the medial meniscus.
3. Lateral Compartment: This includes the lateral femoral condyle, the lateral tibial plateau, and the lateral meniscus
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join