The Dx for COMPARISON VIEWS will fall under a V code for screening:
V82.81 Special screening for other specified conditions, osteoporosis
V82.89 Other specified conditions for screening
V82.9 Special screening for unspecified condition
V71.89 Observation and evaluation for other specified suspected conditions
V71.9 Observation for unspecified suspected condition
If there is concern of an abnormal finding on XRs:
793.7 Nonspecific abnormal findings on radiological and other examination of musculoskeletal system
793.9 Nonspecific abnormal findings on radiological and other examination of other sites of body
In our clinic, we typically use V82.9.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join