I am fairly new to Urology and I'm trying to navigate my way around. I don't have full op reports for the most part I'm coding from a procedure card. I am stuck on one thing and no matter how many times I try I can't find the code. I have several cards stating Ureteral Stent change. In all cases there is a cystoscopy done in addition. I only see a percutanious ureteral stent change. I can't find a stent change with a cystoscopy. Should I go with a removal and then stenting seperately??
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join