Just a quick reply...it has been a couple of years since I did neuro coding but when I did, we coded EMGs and NCVs all the time. At that time, we did many nerve conduction velocity studies without doing the electromyography portion. I believe if you look at CPT 95900, that would be just the portion you are looking for. The 95860...series begins the electromyography portion.
I hope this helps a little...or a lot.
Have a GREAT weekend!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join