AAPC - Back to school

Thread: New to Cardiology

Default New to Cardiology

AAPC: Back to School
    I need some help in understanding a few things about cath's and wanted to find out if someone could help or recommend a good training website. I have read both the Dont Miss A Beat from 2/09 Coding Edge and several articles from just coding.com and I am still not understanding completely how to code and when the modifiers are to be assigned, please help.

Default Help Also!

I wanted to know the same also, I like cardio coding. I just finished school and have been trying to teach myself but its hard, I wanted to take some classes on Cardio Coding but I want some suggestions on which is the best ones, I will say I have learned a great deal from just reading these forums.

So any suggestions on some good books or courses would be greatly appreciated!!

Similar Threads

1. cardiology help
    By Jennarw in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 03:24 PM
  2. cardiology EP
    By pbrooks in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 06:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 01:51 PM
  4. Cardiology