In response to your question, the only thing I can tell you is that the codes are not bundled together(58350,58970). The cpt code 58970 is a typically only a IVF code and that is where the infertility denial is coming from. You will need to send the operative note and a letter from your doctor stating why the ovarian drilling and the chromptubation was done. (by the way this will lead to future infertility for this pt). That will hopefully get your claim paid.
Sorry I could not be of more help
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join