"DG: at least ten organ systems must be reviewed. Those systems with positive or pertinent negative responses must be INDIVIDUALLY DOCUMENATED. FOR THE REMAINING SYSTEMS, A NOTATION INDICATING ALL OTHER SYSTEMS ARE NEGATIVE IS PERMISSIBLE. In the absence of such a notation, at least ten systems must be individually documented."
Hope this helps
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join