Where are you trying to get a job at? What town? And what kind of job? Office, hospital, rehab, SNF, practice management, etc. Are you looking for a coding job, or an accounting job? I do know that when you apply to a hospital (And, in my case, while I don't actually physically work for a hospital, they DO own this company, and it runs according to thier policies), you have to apply for a specific position. If you leave it up to them, they'd rather not hire you than decide where to put you themselves.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join