It sounds to me like you have a bunch of extra codes in there. You don't code the needle introduction if you move beyond that. The same is true of cath placement in the aorta. Therefore, you would code the placement in the left SFA (36247-LT). The aortogram was done in multiple locations of the aorta, so that would be 75625-26. Finally, arteriograms were done to see bilateral lower extremities, so that is 75716-26.
So, all that together is:
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join