Our SW bills non EM therapy codes under her own name. We do not have PA's. I would be VERY concerned with a PA seeing psych pt's. Check to make sure they are within their scope of practise. Unless maybe they have specific psychiatric training that you didnt mention..? I have never billed incident to for psych. We did have a consultant advise against doing that for psych clinic though.
I don't have any for sure answers for you, but atleast some things to look into..sorry
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join