Can you give us an example of a scrubbed note so we can see just where the issue lies?
It's hard to come up with something off the top of my head that would be an example.
But since Hematologic/Lymphatic/Immunological are all considered "one" system for the exam portion of 1995 guidelines, meeting any one of them (i.e. lymph nodes) would get you that "system."
By the way ... the thyroid does NOT fall in the lymphatic system, but in the "neck."
Hope that helps.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join