My doctor did a reduction (not quite sure) after doing a 27132. My question is this: In the operative report he describes the hernia and dictates that he reduced it into the abdominal wall and a general surgeon will be consulted for definitive treatment.

Can I bill for that and if so what would I bill? and would I bill it with a 52 modifier as I don't think he did a full procedure? Or is that global to the 27132?

I appreciate any help. thanks!