I really don't know what they mean by that, I can only assume that maybe you narrowed your choices to the correct codes only the order of the coding wasn't correct. There are chapter specific coding guidlines in the CPT book. I would suggest reading the entire guidelines section in the front of the ICD-9 CM book. Have you ever worked in a medical practice? What do you do now? I think practice management from what I remember is dealing with ins payments and medicare specific issues etc. Did you know there are G codes that medicare uses in lieu of some of the E&M codes or other 99 codes in our cpt manual? It might be stuff like that.....read the HCPCS and guidelines and see where you get. I hope this was helpful....good luck to you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join