Hi, I'm unsure of the RVUs and such for your question but I have one of my own on these codes. I'm so confused - perhaps it's just holiday brain dead but - 64492 says third level AND ANY ADDITIONAL LEVELS. All information I've read on it says that only 3 levels per day will be paid. Why then does it say any additional levels after it? My doc specializes in these, and other spinal joint injections, and its rare she has a patient needing only 3 levels worked on. Now we have to have the patient come back every 2 weeks instead of monthly.
Jean Chasin, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join