Currently our facility seperately bills for the anticoagulants Reopro and Integrilin when adminstered during a cardiac cath, (With respective codes in 96365 - 96376 range), although we are not currently billing for Angiomax administration. This doesn't make a ton of sense to me as all of these anticoagulants (although Angiomax is an antithrombin, and Reopro and Integrilin are platlet aggregation inhibitors). All three of these drugs are not considered protocol and their use is unique to the patient's condition and/or comorbidities. Is anyone billing seperately for Angiomax?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join