I'm confused. I'm taking the National Exam in a month, and I am taking an on-line course in preparation. AAPC has provided the instructor with all the answers for the Step-by-Step text book. The instructor keeps crossing out things and writing in her own. The latest one: Well baby check-up, with vaccinations. the vaccs are 90702 with 90465; then the Step -by-Step answer for the E/M is 99392-25. The instructor says that you would expect vaccinations with the preventive exam, so she crosses out the -25.
When I take the exam, which guideline should I follow?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join