One last try on this . . .
Physician performed a left elbow distal biceps tendon debridement.
He did not go thru the joint - an incision was made centered in the antecubital foss extending approx 2-3 cm. The tearing was seen to originate off the radial tuberosity and extended proximally. The area of partial tearing was debrided.
Should I use an unlisted elbow code or is there a CPT code more descriptive that I am missing?
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join