We have a patient who had persistance Seromas in the groin. The capsule was eventully excised. Now the pt is having continued drainage so the surgeon takes him to the OR for Ligation of lymphatic fistula.
I can not find a code for the ligation. I was thinking maybe, exploration extremity (35860) or going with the unlisted code. The lymphatic fistula was determined by a injection of Lymphazurine dye in the foot.
Does anyone have any ideas on this! This is a 1st for me.
Thanks in advance!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join