We have a patient who had persistance Seromas in the groin. The capsule was eventully excised. Now the pt is having continued drainage so the surgeon takes him to the OR for Ligation of lymphatic fistula.
I can not find a code for the ligation. I was thinking maybe, exploration extremity (35860) or going with the unlisted code. The lymphatic fistula was determined by a injection of Lymphazurine dye in the foot.
Does anyone have any ideas on this! This is a 1st for me.
Thanks in advance!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join