You can if the patient came in for something else other than the H1N1 vaccine. If they came in ONLY for the vaccine, all you can bill id the admin. If the patient had a preventitive visit, you can bill both, but make sure you put a -25 on the ov.
**The G code should only be billed to Medicare. If the patient is Medicare, make sure you get an ABN signed because preventative visits are not covered. If the patient has insurance other than Medicare, you should bill 90470 for the admin**
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join