I have a doctor who is the mcp of record for a patient and he is seeing the patient in the office once a month. From my review i find that is part of the mcp and can not be billed out, unless patient is seen for dx other than esrd and is documented that way. But he is being told that he can bill out and get paid in addition to the mcp but i can not find that info anywhere. If there is such info out there can someone please help me find it in black and white. I thank you for your time.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join