Checking to see if anyone is still using charge/fee tickets and if so, do you have the diagnoisis printed on the back on the tickets?? I am trying to get a copy of those dx's to see how the layout is and what all you include for your family practice. If anyone has a copy that they could fax to me, I would appreciate it. We are trying to get dx's printed out on our fee tickets now and I just need to see what I should put on there and such. Again, thank you and my fax # is 812-949-5966.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join