15430 Acellular xenograft implant; first 100 sq cm or less, or 1% of body area of infants and children
will be the correct CPT code.
ENDURAgen is not allograft.
Acellular porcine dermis (Enduragen; Tissue Sciences Laboratories, plc., Aldershot, U.K.) was recently introduced as a biologic implant and it is compositionally similar to Alloderm. However, no data currently exist regarding its biomechanical properties and potential use as an alternative implant to Alloderm in static facial sling procedures.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join