Sorry, but I have no idea what you mean by "-e/c/c."
That being said, in order to get a DETAILED exam ... for 1997 guidelines you need at least 2 bullets from each of 6 areas/systems - OR- at least 12 bullets from 2 or more systems.
For 1995 guidelines you need an expanded exam of the affected area/system plus other related systems.
I have no idea what you counted for your "points." If you post the actual exam documentation we can help you.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join