It depends on who wants to pay you for what amount of money. Just because somebody else makes more does not mean that you will. It also has a lot to do with how much coding experience you have. Sure, you may have 4 years coding experience in one particular specialty, but most want overall years of multiple specialties. Personally, you also need to factor in any benefits you receive. You may not be bringing that money home in your paycheck every payday, but you are still benefiting from it. You did not give a ballpark of what you are making so there is no way to even know if you are close what you should be making.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join