I understand how frustrating it is to find a job coding I had been billing for a year when the company I worked for advised us they were going to be doing a 40% layoff so (crazily) I volunteered to be layed off so I could study and take my CPC exam, then it took me another 9 months to get lucky and find a job where as I do live in a metro area I actuall found the job in a much smaller town I commute almost 2 hours each way but it's a coding job and I wanted it badly....I also had lots of interviews (up to 3) in some cases for a position with no luck.....You can also use temporairy agencies they usually cna get your foot in the door (use the medical ones they are better) and bring your books they will have coding test sometimes all you need to do is show a company you really know how to do the job and that is a way to do so .... Good Luck
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join