Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CPC looking for a job in NYC

1. Thumbs up CPC looking for a job in NYC
    Exam Training Packages
    Hello,
    I am a recent graduate from Roxbury Institute for Medical Management with certificate in Medical Coding and Billing.
    Fell in love with ICD-9 and CPT in a first class and passed my CPC exam on a first try (with the result of 86%) without having any experience as a coder. All I need is just an opportunity to show that I am good and can master my skills in no time. Who needs eager to learn, eager to succeed new coder? You won't regret it.
    Yelena.

2. Default
    Hello Yelena,

The Roxbury Institute for Medical Management is an excellent place to earn your coding certification(s)....I am a former student.

There are a number of coding positions available within the North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System...Westbury Corporate offices, Plainview Hospital and a few Manhasset positions.

http://www.nslijcareers.com/Careers/Careers+HomePage

You can also check back with the school, to see if they have any leads for you...

Good luck and congrats!

Hope this helps,
    Anthony McCallum, CPC, CIRCC, CPC-I, CCS
    ciphermed@optonline.net

Hi Anthony -

I could not have said it better -- I too am a former student of Roxbury, LOVE Frank & Mary. I graduated in 2005 and I LOVE what I do -- it was a whole career change for me. I am know in GA working as an auditor, I am using everything Frank taught me and then some. I do call him from time to time. I am also studying for my CCS-P and plan on taking the CPMA as well.

Good Luck to you.

Karen

4. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini18 View Post
    Hi Anthony -

I could not have said it better -- I too am a former student of Roxbury, LOVE Frank & Mary. I graduated in 2005 and I LOVE what I do -- it was a whole career change for me. I am know in GA working as an auditor, I am using everything Frank taught me and then some. I do call him from time to time. I am also studying for my CCS-P and plan on taking the CPMA as well.

Good Luck to you.

Karen
    please call me or send your resume at nbudhan@chpnet.org or 212 - 256 - 3434

Message was deleted
    Last edited by kumeena; 05-13-2013 at 09:32 AM.

If you are still looking for a job please call 631 454 4086. My name is Dana and I am also a former student of Roxbury.

7. Default finding a telephone number for Roxbury Institute for medical coding
    I am looking for the Roxbury Institute for medical coding as my niece is looking for a reputable school for learning coding

Thank you

Naganathan

8. Default
    Location: Brooklyn, NY. Seeking a stong coder with experience in diagnoses coding and using the audit tool to audit. Please e-mail resume to beckfordmi@brooklyndocs.com. Thanks
    Last edited by mabeckford; 11-21-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naganathan View Post
    I am looking for the Roxbury Institute for medical coding as my niece is looking for a reputable school for learning coding

Thank you

Naganathan
    Roxbury address is 175-20 Wexford terrace, Jamaica NY Tel (718) 740-5423

10. Default
    Hi Yelena,

I have a potential opportunity for you to work in a multi-specialty health care clinic in Brooklyn. We specialize in acute rehab and urgent care. We are in the process of implementing a new EHR system. You would need to be familiar with billing no-fault and workers comp as well as third party insurances. If you are interested please give me a call at 718-240-2644 between 12pm - 7pm to discuss further or email me at contact@urgentcareinbrooklyn.com.

Best,

Mohamed Salem, CPC
    Administrative Director

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast