I currently work for them and I would give them a "GLOWING RECCOMENDATION"!
I have been employed by MedAssurant for almost a year now and I intend on working with them for many years to come. There is a learning curve if you have never coded using HCC's before but once you are through this training period then I trust that it would be a wonderful experience for you. They have been very flexible, understanding and helpful to the point of even awarding us CEU credit monthly! The salary is also very competitive...
Best of Luck in whatever you decide to pursue!
Amanda Pierce CPC, CPC-H
Coffeyville Kansas Local Chapter President
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join