Hi...I just successfully completed the AAPC medical coding course and passed the exam to obtain my CPC-A certification. The course is for beginners. I included the Anatomy and Terminology courses offerred through AAPC, which helped my understanding. I'm not sure about how employers look at the certification CPC-A. It takes a year of coding experience to get the A removed from the certification, which is what I'm looking for now. I've been wondering how employers look at the CPC-A as compared to the CCA offered by AHIMA. Hope this helps a little.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join