DX: Hammer toe deformity 5th right foot
extension contracture purely of the extensor digitorum longus. Did a Z-plasty of the tendon with a slide allowing approx 6mm of lengthening. This was brought the toe into position and no addition capsulotomy was required.
This is all that was done to the 5th
Is this unlisted? seems more than 28234
Thanks for any thoughts!
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join