Coding Software-Our office

Question Coding Software-Our office
    Exam Training Packages
    Our office is looking into getting some sort of coding resource this coming year...CPT and ICD-9 coding, CCI and ME edits, global days, RVU....does anyone have any recommendations...either something downloadable, or web based. We have about 10 users here, but would maybe like to make it available to the clinics as well.

Thanks!

2. Default
    I really love the Ingenix website. They have a 30 free trial. This website gives all the info you listed, plus gives "lay person" descriptions of procedures, which I love to use to train my staff. Here's a link: http://www.encoderpro.com/epro/

Wendi Healy, CPC

3. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by LINDALOUH View Post
    Our office is looking into getting some sort of coding resource this coming year...CPT and ICD-9 coding, CCI and ME edits, global days, RVU....does anyone have any recommendations...either something downloadable, or web based. We have about 10 users here, but would maybe like to make it available to the clinics as well.

Thanks!
    Try (http://www.supercoder.com/aapc/) and sign up for a 30 days trial. Apart from these things above they also provide specialty specific articles and survival guide, which are quite helpful. Check-out for a special deal going on for the AAPC members.
    Last edited by Manas maity; 12-01-2009 at 01:55 AM.
    Manas
    B.Pharma, CPC-H

4. Default
    I was also looking for a comprehensive website for all code-related information. I tried a few available on internet, but later zeroed in on this one:
    http://www.supercoder.com

This one contains every type of tool required for day-to-day coding purpose -- CCI edits, Fee schedule, CEU opportunity, RVU info, all ICD, CPT and HCPCS codes description, Px details in easy term (no tough medical zargons). Other than these features, I also found some REAL VALUABLE material in forms of "survival guide" (coding tips for every different specialty) and articles on all the specialties of medical coding. The articles are very much relevant topic-related, and even you can SUBSCRIBE to a number of specialties as per your requirement at a very reasonable price! This site even has some good schemes for subscription and discounts for AAPC members!!!

I simply liked this site.. hope this helps....

5. Arrow
    TruCOde designed by Trucode.com is another very good utility software.

Thanks
    Amit Joshi MSc,CPC,CPC-H