Hi, my doctor was asking me about where we can locate a generic template that includes HPI, ROS, PFSH. He is looking for the easiest way to check off the typical examination aspects. He would also be writing notes on it too, it is more of a tool to keep him on track. I really think he suffers from ADD He would want to replace our progress note with it. I know that AAFP has some for skin procedures, sore throats, etc. If such things exist please let me know, maybe there will be a xmas bonus in it for me!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join