Hi...I am native to Texas, but have never held a job in Houston. I think coders in Dallas make around $18.00and the pay rate is relatively close between the two cities. My instructor in my certification review class said she took a $7.00 an hour pay cutwhen she moved from Texas to Mississippi(yeah, I'm still a student for two more weeks). I know there are alot of jobs on this website for Houston. I also know it is not a bad place to live, if that helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join