Im in Florida and this is how we have to bill according to the LCD ..if it is chemo induced anemia then it should be the J code w/ 285.3 and the cancer dx ** there must be 2 dx on the J code .. .and the ONLY anemia code they are allowing is the 285.3
96372 with the cancer dx
HOpe it helps ... I have been at work on this for the last 4 months ... and most of our denials from May are now paid ! Whoo hoo !
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join