I don't think you will find what you are looking for. Providers are responsible for everything billed under their name/number, regardless of whether or not they personally review every service or item charged/billed.
Being responsible does not necessarily mean the provider has to review every code, but there should be appropriate staff members in place to give the provider confidence in all charging and billing. Periodic audits of the practice should be conducted to verify these processes are in place and are working as "assumed".
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join