35151 is used for a direct open repair and 34805 is used for the aorta.
There is no specific code for a endovascular popliteal aneurysm repair. When a stent graft is used I report 37799 (Unlisted Code).
34812 is a femoral cut-down which I do not see in the dictation.
Post dilation of a stent deployment is not reportable.
Also you only get one cath. placement for this Sx (the furthest cath. placement)
I would code:
Michael D. Reyland, CPC, CIRCC
Surgical Specialists of Georgia
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join