Hello everyone....I'm new to the list and someone recommended I post my message here......
My question is....what DX would you use for chest wall strain? Some say 848.40 (b/c sternum is part of chest), some say 848.8 (for muscle in general) and then others say 726.52 (pain anterior chest wall)
I'm leaning towards 848.40....but I just would like others opinions or suggestions. The doctor clearly states in his post DX chest wall strain
Any help would be greatly appreciated
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join