You may want to do the X-Tern program, I have had my CPC-A since June 2008 and did not have any luck with going straight into coding and then people started telling me I needed that 2nd year of coding experience before they would hire me (which means when I am done with the internship the A will be taken off the title then have more chances of being hired because the employers know you are no longer an apprentice). This is just a tip....I wish I would have been told about this a long time ago I thought if I got the certification I would automatically be considered for employment.....Not true at all.......Good luck in your search!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join