Not quite sure why there is even a question as to whether you can use a -50 modifier on either of those codes. There are 4 extremities and there are 4 codes...95860 is for an EMG of 1 extremity; 95861 is for 2 extremities; 95863 is for 3 extremities and 95864 is for 4 extremities. Therefore, there would never be need for a -50 modifier.
As for the rest of your question, need a little more info.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join