I need help coding the following procedure PLEASE:
Procedure: Resection of heterogeneous bony mass
Indications: Pt is 3 years S/P left hip hemiarthroplasty
Details of Procedure: "...longitudinal incision was made over the proximal asoect of the left lateral hip going through the previous incision and approximately 6cm proximal to this, as well. Dissection was taken down to the mucsle fascia layers, which were split. Gluteus medius was split and then proceeded down to the level of the gluteus minimus and the lateral acetabulum. C-arm was utilized to identify the heterogenous bone. Disscection was carefully taken down to the heterogenous piece of bone and it was then removed in its entirety. The region of the heterogenous cone was injected with 200mg of depo-medrol. The gluteus minimus and capsule were then approximated as well as the gluteus medius, fascia lata..."
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join