Ya just gotta love CMS, they drop a bombshell but do nothing to follow up with helpful information. I too am trying to find out. An inside tip from HighMark, CMS, told me that yes CMS indeed ruled on it but has not made a formal announcement but that it should be forthcoming.
Also, what happened to RAC? Seems it just fell of the face of the earth??? Of course I don't have three weeks to devote to searching the CMS website either!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join