percutaneos transluminal coronary balloon angioblasty of the left anterior descending artery with insertion of stent and percutaneous tranluminal coronary balloon angioblasty with atherectomy of the right coronary artery.
Is it 92980, 92982, & 92996?
It would be 92980-LD (coronary angioplasty in the same artery is considered part of the stenting procedure and not reported separately) and 92996-RC.
Jessica CPC, CCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join