Guidlines, and Modifiers. understand them and know them ... all of them.
,I mean they give the answers you just have to pick the most/more correct one.
but Knowing what your modifiers do and when they can actually be used will save you alot of time.
for instance, you wouldn't use a modifier 92 with a 99212 would you?
LT and RT and knowing bilateral stuff helps... eliminate the incorrect answers faster.
Gooooood Luck Friend.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join