Igenix puts out a guide called "Coding from the operative report"
Carol Buck's "The Next Step" is coding from op reports.
can be purchase from AAPC
Other websites to look at that may have something:
www.codingconferences.com from The Coding Institute
www.decisionhealth.com - look under events tab
Hope these help. You may want to also mention to your local AAPC chapter about having a workshop. Some chapters have a roundtable workshop where they code from operative reports. Seminars are nice and can be educational, but for some of us new to coding, workshops are very benefical.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join